Monday, June 27, 2011

Last Lap : Mike Tyson Vs. Me - Part 4























Me = 8

Vs.

Mike Tyson = 3

Guten Morgen Deutschen, danke fürs Lesen!
(Good morning Germans, thank you for reading!)

The Rat race is a merciless tale fight 
It’s been a long backbreaking day's night
Thank God it’s again Friday, I’ll be alright 
2 AM on the clock and I’ll be out of sight 

Been on the grind like an ER male nurse 
Hustle to the end, my overtime was a curse
Where I’m from, we cherish carnival or die
Need fun like a woman holding a man's purse

In this dog-eat-dog world, the iron-fist is tight 
My tired brave soul has already set flight
It’s been a hard long to endure day's night
The weekend is here, I’ll be more then alright;)

PS: Even though the scorecard has placed me ahead
       there is still three days left before the end of June
       anything is possible from here moving forward.
       It ain't over until I hear Grandma sing
       one round to go! Ring the bell, please.

No comments: