Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Solid As A Rock: Part 3

Good morning world! And a special good morning to my reading fans in Montreal, Quebec! 

Day # 2 has started on a good foot. My cold and headache was erased with the help of two Tylenol extra strength tablets taken last night before going to bed. I even managed to finish my book before falling sound asleep into la la land. I read an awful book titled How not to get rich (or why being bad off isn't so bad) by Robert Sullivan. The only two advices worth sharing from this book are:
  1.  Don't buy or read this stupid book, better off watching a good foreign film with a lover, watching clouds move in the sky with a sibling or calling a long lost friend.
  2. A quote from the book said: Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
To be honest with you, I don't know much about being wealthy or wise by sleeping early, but I am much healthier to tackle my second day.

Today, most of my tasks will be spent at home in countless paper work, on the phone and on the internet searching for suppliers for Louis Mercier Apparel. I even have my pet fish Black Eye to cheer me on and to watch over me as I limit my internet activity on the stock market.

Update day : #2

It has been said: "The best defense is a strong offense". Therefore, on day 2, I have pushed myself to stay on the offense while being focus and on track with my To Do List early before everything falls apart. In order to remain ahead (just like in College and University), tonight is an all night work mode for me while I am still healthy to pull one off.

2 down 15 more to go;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: