Thursday, September 22, 2011

Solid As A Rock: Final Chapter










Against all odds, I have finally reached my last 24h before I set sail to the Gala Awards of PME, in Ottawa, Ontario. Within those last hours I would need to:
  1. Pack my clothes, my shoes, a smile and my passport
  2. Clean up
  3. Cook
  4. Trip to the barber
  5. Wash clothes
  6. More paper work
  7. Pay bills
  8. Book hotel
  9. Eat
  10. Pick up an invited guess at the airport
  11. Prepare my speech
  12. Meet a friend
  13. Meet an agent
  14. Trip to the post office
  15. Read/reply to email
  16. Prepare for print next week, the french postcard design for "Express Yourself"
  17. etc.
Against all odds, half of that list have been reduced so far. I just hope I will find time to sleep in order to remember my speech for tomorrow, and to not look too tired for the journalist and their camera.

"Impossible" move out the way, we have work to accomplish. Here we come Ottawa;)

No comments: