Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Solid As A Rock: Part 2

Good morning world! 

I am up, I am on my feet and ready to face the impossible 17 days. First thing first, we point to the sky and give praising to the BIG MAN for a peaceful night. Then, we start our day by making a To Do List in order to tackle our priorities first.
  1. Brush teeth, shower, exercise...
  2. Have breakfast : Eggs
  3. Feed and play with our pet fish: Black eye
  4. Read global internet newspaper to be informed on world news while I was asleep 
  5. Be out the door by 9 AM
  6. ...
Update day : #1

What a day! Instead of concentrating in fighting stress on my first day at the helm of my impossible mission, I managed poorly to fight distraction from a cold and headache to accomplish these important tasks:
  1. Applied for a permanent position
  2. Printed different logo and names font to be trademarked
  3. Watched the stock market falling down like a deer caught in headlights.
  4. Planning for tomorrow day # 2
  5. Eat an orange
  6. Read a business book  
  7. Go to bed by 11PM, good night world! 
-- Louis Mercier

No comments: