Friday, July 15, 2011

Useless Heart - Part 2




















"Like a warrior that fights, and wins the battle
I know the taste of victory, though I went through some nights
Consumed by the shadows, I was crippled emotionally
Somehow I made it through the heartache, yes I did, I escaped
I found my way out of the darkness, kept my faith.

When the river was deep I didn't falter
When the mountain was high I still believed
When the valley was low it didn't stop me, no no
I knew you were waiting, I knew you were waiting for me"

-- Song by George Michael and Aretha Franklin

"With courage by my side, time as come for me to break free from my silence, to regain the use of my heart.
Life is too short, it's even shorter when you are not in sync with your own heart. 

Since I plan on kicking around for 100 years, before courage was there to carry me, I needed my heart to live and to love".

-- Louis Mercier 

PS: Heart, regardless of our differences, I still love you but I am still in charge;)

No comments: