Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mike Tyson Vs. Me
















Mike Tyson = 4
Vs.
Me = 1

Will Smith once sang: "I think I can beat Mike Tyson".
In other words, in the ring of life, we all have a huge mountain to climb
or a worthy opponent good for a humongous face to face whooping.

My Mike Tyson fight is with my To Do list staring right back on my desk.
This weekend, no matter how close my back came to touching the corner rope
Mr. Tyson, is no match against my focus determination fighting style

Jab, jab, jab, uppercut 'cause Mamma didn't raise no quitter!
I may be down 3 rounds, bet against me if you will.
But, this Lion isn't scared or going out with a good fight;)

Shout out to American Apparel, RIM
to every dreamer fighting with pride and heart!
Keep your head and your gloves up!
Ding Ding! Got to get back to my "list"
See you on the other side of that hill.

Achoo, I feel it too B.;)

No comments: