Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Thank You

















With opened arms, I welcome every nations
Near, far and to you all just around the block
Pure curiosity, word of mouth or sheer luck
brought your eyes to this blog without a knock


To escape life's routine holding on like a lock
To see pictures or to read poems, you've flock
Through this journey you've been solid as a rock
Since 2007, shared my life quacking like a duck
Hope you will remain to see me soar like an hawk

Infinite appreciation extended to you, you are very kind
With your precious time spent reading the lines of my mind
Even though, I know that we will never ever ever ever meet
You've invited me into your home with this page, how neat!
I remain a humble stranger, resting gratitude at your feet.

Special acknowledgement to faithful readers in :

  1. Canada
  2. United States
  3. Japan
  4. Netherlands
  5. Slovenia
  6. South Korea
  7. Germany
  8. Belize
  9. Denmark
  10. Malaysia
  11. Switzerland
  12. India
PS: "In the words of Bobby McFerrin: "Don't worry, be happy!"
"In my own words: "Dare yourself to big dreams, dream do come true when you believe;)"

No comments: