Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

Yesterday, we witnessed our very first snow flakes indicating that your presence is near.

Not to worry, I've been good. I haven't told the IRS where in China you've been importing your "Made in America toys". It's just a reminder note to let you know that I am still waiting on my gift from 2008. If my mailing request wasn't received, due to your foreclosure North Pole home and the hole in the ground in Afghanistan, here is my demand: 

"All I want for Christmas is... world peace."

Santa, if it's too much to ask, call me collect call for a second option. 

Please, give my regards with a warm kiss to Mme. Claus and a friendly Hi-5 to Rudolf for me. 

PS: Instead of cookies, this year, you'll find leftover spaghetti in the fridge. Enjoy yourself!

Big hug;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: