Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When Eyes Meet: Prequel : Kiss Kiss















Just when I thought I was done, this topic pulled me back in...

PS: From this day forward, I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. I'll be strong and make that change, instead of pointing hurting fingers. I will look for answers within to improve on my ways. Sealed with a tender kiss, not an adieu, but a simple au revoir, I thank you.

PS: Some will have Paris, I will always cherish your prayers to guide me through. Not forgetting the memories and the turnTturn2 ;)

I can make it now the pain is gone, all of the bad feelings have disappeared. Here is my rainbow, I've been searching for. From this second on, it's gonna be a bright sun shining day.

PS: Free at last, set free at last, my soul is free ;)

No comments: