Thursday, June 24, 2010

If














I'm motivated each day
For the love of one world

On Wednesday, June 23 2010, I graduated (with honors ;) a five weeks course. If it wasn't for the protection of a future family income, I would have never registered. Up to me, alone, I would have continued rolling the dice and kept moving forward by the sweat from my brow. Throughout those long days sitting in class, doing my best not falling asleep, I pictured myself succeeding each exam as I dedicated each one to the smile of Lyons (my imaginary son).

Whatever it takes to remain motivated, music, films, food, love, this blog or my imagination, got to keep my eyes on the prize.

Now, to achieve the same success as I dedicated this one to Poetree, imaginary daughter, during my securities course studies. My babies needs new shoes!

Coming home world!

No comments: