Sunday, February 10, 2013

Breed In America


Dedicated to the Joneses' neighbor

Altar boy by day, wild dogs in the shades
Live fast, die hard in the United-States
Time is king when violence is a cell mate
"Show no mercy" a street code's faith
If cash is a bitch growling in the heat
The money, pu$$$$$ and I'm straight
Can't trust no one on payment date

The clothes, jewelry nor the food I ate
All worthless compared to my kid Kate
Jail is never an option but a law bait
Silver lead in the head is our only fate
Glock 9 in hand, I'm out the back gate
America's most wanted, climbed to #8

Death keep knocking, so let him wait
FBI, DEA, CIA, Pigs are all people I hate
Corporate Wall Street customers await
Blue or red caps? I supply the best rate
White girls to deliver, can't be too late

Altar boy who traded God for a bandanna
A wild dog in heat breeded in America
Lived hard, died fast like a mother $$ck$$
Secrets I kept from my proud grandma
She owls as tears drop in pool of my blood

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: