Sunday, January 17, 2010

V. for Victory



















If you see me walking down the street, and I start to smile, each time we meet,
Walk on by, make believe that you can't see beyond this smile
Don't stop, just let me be, a few more goals and dreams to achieve
So, walk on by.

If you see me walking with my head held high, 
Make believe that you don't see me, too busy counting my blessings
Determined to get over this very last obstacle by February 2010, 
So if in January, I seem happy, please walk on by. 
Foolish pride and joy that's all that I have left
So let me hide this premature victory dance lingering in my feet 
'Cause, still one more "To do" to accomplish, 
So walk on by, don't stop, goodbye.

PS: 
"Believe in love! When you've got love power, 
it's the greatest power of them all. 
Go and tell the world, and together we can't fall."

Note: H. A. M. on this day ;)

No comments: