Thursday, January 14, 2010

In A Word




















What more can I do, but question your existence, in these hard times? Where is the start of my happy new year 2010?  What more can I say?

From every prayers reaching you daily all around the world, filled with tears, disbelief and sorrows, I add to those prayers these final words: "Why, dear Lord?". 

To all beloved Haitian citizens who've perished in the rumbles of the earthquake, may you all find true peace in your eternal sleep. Brothers and sisters, you will not be forgotten. I am sure that you all shall move forward, within our father's kingdom, to plead with anyone standing before you for a different image of Haiti, left behind.

To you, Joubert Charles, may you party with the angles in a never ending heaven's carnival. Cheers!

No comments: