Sunday, August 28, 2011

Forevermore

The curse on my eyebrows is shaped like a bell
Look closer and you'll see, it ain't hard to tell
Been rolling, rolling in my sleep like Adele
From the highest of heaven’s gates I've fell
Traded my golden wings for the love of Channel
Her fears and insecurities made me a living hell
Can love conquer any obstacle big as a wale?
To hit, run and quit it, I wasn't that type of male
With faith for better days to come, I set sail
Many customs boarders to cross traveling on the rails
Reunited with Channel is a true Hollywood fairy tale
Sheer devotion by my side didn't break the love spell
Miscommunication have since placed a bite on every nail
"Return to sender" reads on every letters sent in the mail
My night without my light from another fight, can't you tell?
Workaholic, sadness and depression knew me well
From Channel, Danielle, Estelle, Janelle to Michelle
Same woman embracing the same social anxiety shell
The curves of my lips are shaped like red blood cell
Look closer and you'll see me no longer stuck like gel
Been laughing, singing and dancing, my soul isn't pale
God sent me success also know by the name of Elle
She must have heard a tear drop on my skin, posted bail
From the deepest of heaven's sky, she freed my soul in jail 
Love supreme did conquer forevermore, kiss and tell
Our last meal was a breakfast birthday pancake on sale
Soon the wedding cake with an angle eyes behind the veil


PS: Can't keep a lion's soul down;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: