Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black In

Please! Have you, you or you seen her?
I beg, anyone seen my cellphone charger?
My God, where can she be I wonder
Black electric smile, light like a feather

First, look in my work bag, I thought
This one is special, can't be bought
Look again under the bed, ready or not
Where? Where can she be? I worry allot

6 hours, 5 min. 4 sec. and counting
My heart skips a beat, seen frowning
1/2 a bar on the BB cellphone left dieing
1/2 of me gave up crying to keep searching

If anyone seen her standing on a corner
Tell her to come home to make it better
Stay away from Ebay and pawnshop teller
The end, nothing more to say but: "Later!"

The sun will surely rise again tomorrow
Sending you a gift wrapped with a bow
Fond kisses filled with bittersweet sorrow
Kind memories of you will surely grow

PS: Can't believe I lost my cell phone charger;)

-- Louis Mercier

No comments: