Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bottom In De Road
























Note to self, rabbit foot to never sell
It ain't a little brag, it ain't hard to tell
Lucky to score promotions very well
Certify rules card, certify ticket sales
Certification earn over 5 months spell
Back in class with a laptop from Dell
What I really need is a gift in the mail
Call me Sleepless, call me crazy like Mel
I need a week vacation, can't you tell
Been working four weeks daily like hell
Eye lid fighting to hear the finish bell
Anything to flee the 9 to 7 working jail
I wish it was Monday, yesterday
I wish it was Tuesday, today
Wish it was another day, in holiday
Can't wait for Carnival to fly away
But, Tuesday is the night, shorty
Believe it or not, hold on tight baby
A black man is feeling to party party
In a dance, looking to boogie woogie
Woman, hold on to your man steadily
Ready or not, here comes Sr. Jimmy
Winning & jamming, flag waving
Steal pan rhythm is in my soul
For once, I'm ready to loose control ;)

No comments: