Friday, November 13, 2009

Today I Am Loved



















I love quotations, especially the short ones with a subject on relationships, hope, love, faith or courage. To me, a quote represent a sliced of biographical moments in a person's life. We so often use a person's quote to remember or celebrate his life.

Quotations are also used as a safety net. A person often hide behind sayings of others to share a personal though he wish he could have said out loud with his own words.

To be quoted in a text or in a dialogue is to become famous, reaching success, to be remembered and loved. One fine day will come, when my own words of courage will ring like victory bells on a young dreamer's lips as he utters my very own words:

"He who conquors his fears, conquors his dreams and the world".
                                                                                                                                               -Louis Mercier


No comments: