Monday, August 31, 2009

Happiness Is...

I made a wish upon a star and hope this feeling will last forever. Ain't nothing makes me feel more happy then:
  1. The beating rhythm of my healthy heart
  2. The color sky blue
  3. A good joke
  4. Richard Pryor or any great stand up comedian live  
  5. My parent's love, trust and encouragement in life
  6. My siblings jokes, care and act of service
  7. Saying "Hello" to strangers on the street
  8. Seeing a simple looking woman with a smile in her walk and on her face
  9. Music, especially Soul and Soca music
  10. Hearing a woman's/man's laughter
  11. A baby's laughter
  12. Daring myself to try something new
  13. Exercising for a good health and a 6 packs
  14. 8 hrs of sleep
  15. Money in the bank
  16. Playing with my pet goldfish "Happy"
  17. Fulfilling a goal
  18. Days off from work
  19. Speaking my mind as I share my opinion on any subject
  20. Watching my underdog team win
  21. Talking with my Grand-parents and learning about their past
  22. Reading a newspaper or Internet article to increase my knowledge of the world and finances
  23. Singing on the street while going about my business
  24. A sunny day where the sky is blue and a light breeze caresses my skin
  25. Drinking tea or a hot chocolate
  26. Giving or receiving a hug
  27. Speaking to God
  28. Watching a foreign movie
  29. Encouraging others to succeed
  30. Sharing a smile with someone
  31. Food in my plate
  32. Cooking for family and friends with music to motivate


No comments: