Sunday, June 14, 2009

Free At Last












Imagine me,

I've been down so long, I've been hurt for so long, there were times I thought I would never see the break of day. It was hard for me to accept my faith in this relationship and I tried to believe surely this pain won't last always. It will get better between us. But night after night, I prayed the Lord to not take my joy and dreams away from me. Then early one morning, June 14 2009, I read in my path for true love that it was finally time to open my soul and try once again to save the relationship. Through another failed attempt, I'm glad to keep my faith that I will one day have another chance at love with someone else and my heart will dance.

Image me being free! Thank God Almighty, I am free at last! Free to be, to live and one fine day start from scratch, imagine me.

Everything that has happened in the past is now gone. Every mistake, depression, every failure its’ all gone! My scars, my pain it’s all in the past, it's yesterday 'cause it's all gone.

Can you imagine me?

No comments: